I have twenty four years of experience providing Interpreting Services for the Mining Industry in Chile, Argentina, and in the United States.
I am also available to provide Interpretation for any industry anywhere at Trade Shows, Conventions and Seminars in the United States and Canada.
Communication is the key of business and I am here to provide the solution for any language gap that may interfere with your negotiation.
Erika Perez de Jennings
We are a locally owned business in Reno, Nevada, United States, and just like with any other 'boutique' service, we care about our customers providing accurate translations, prompt delivery and competitive prices that include discounts for Non-Profits.
Even though we provide translations for all industries, in these ten years we have specialized in Mining, Medical and Human Resources Translations:
Just a small sample of the documents we have translated:
- Environmental Impact Assessment for Tahoe Resources
- Safety & Health Manual for Kinross Gold
- A series of medical documents for Nevada Health Centers
- Employee Package for Waste Management
- Legal Documents for Miranda Gold
- Transcriptions for Tahoe Resources
- Environmental presentation for Gold Corp
We also translate diverse documents for individual clients:
- Birth and Marriage Certificates for Immigration
- Divorce Decrees
- Company dissolution documents
- Banking documents for Realtors and Brokers
Note: Notarization is included in the price when required.
I provide Interpreting Services for clients in Reno, Carson City, and Truckee/Tahoe:
- Medical Interpretation for doctors and patients
- Work Compensation Medical Exam
- Immigration Interviews for couples
- Naturalization Interview for individuals
- Human Resources Conflict Resolution Meetings
- All type of Training events
- Open Enrollment Events
- Ranch owners and employees meetings